Are you considering selling your house in Loudon TN? For most homeowners, the thought of selling their home sounds absolutely awful! Open houses, keeping the home spotless, constant viewing requests, and the back and forth with potential buyers starts to get on your nerves! As local homebuyers in Loudon, we created a new way! So, before you commit to a six month real estate contract with an agent, hear us out! There are many different ways you can sell a house, so it’s always best to do your research on which way will have the best impact on you mentally and financially!
Sell Your House In Loudon The New Way
We buy houses in Loudon directly from homeowners. We are cash buyers that save you thousands of dollars in common real estate costs. Since our services are 100% free, we never ask for repairs or any type of fee. We always buy homes as-is. This allows you to walk away stress free, and with cold hard cash in your pocket! So why consider a direct sale? We save you on the following common costs associated with selling your home the traditional way.
Costs You Eliminate When Selling Direct
- Commissions – Agents do not work for free! When you list your home with an agent, they will typically charge you around 6% of the sales price. For example, if you sell your house for $200,000 with an agent, they will immediately charge you $12,000 off the top. So before you get into any other costs, you are already down to $188,0000.
- Marketing Costs – When you attempt to sell your house for sale by owner (FSBO), you will typically have marketing costs. These are costs associated with advertising your home for sell. Many websites will charge you for subscriptions or even a percent of the sales price.
- Staging Costs – It’s no secret that staged homes sell better and usually for more. If you are planning to sell your house the traditional way, it is recommended that you consult and hire a professional stager to help put your home in the best light.
- Time and Money Spent Cleaning – Last minute showings and open houses are part of a traditional home sell. And if you want buyers to be interested in your house, it needs to be clean! Clutter and dirt scare most potential buyers away. Showing requests can come at anytime, so if you plan to list with an agent or sell your home FSBO, be prepared to clean your home at the drop of a hat!
- Repairs – Selling your house with an agent or FSBO typically requires you to do at least some repairs, especially if your buyer is using an FHA loan. FHA has strict requirements on the condition of the house. Even if your buyer isn’t using FHA, most buyers will request you to complete some type of repair. This can be small or large.
- Landscaping – The inside of your home isn’t the only thing that requires your attention when you elect to sell your house with an agent. The outside of your home requires just as much attention due to the fact that it creates the first impression with buyers. Most homebuyers in Loudon want to see some type of clean/professional landscaping.
- Maintenance Costs – When you own a house, you will have maintenance. The longer you own that house, the more this cost goes up in total. HVAC repairs, roof leaks, scraped walls, etc. are not a matter of if, but when! The longer your house sits on the market for sale, the more you will pay in maintenance costs.
- Typical Monthly Costs – Mortgage payments, utility bills, taxes, and insurance add up quickly. These are costs that you pay every single month no matter what. Like maintenance costs, this means that the longer your home is listed, the more you will pay for these.
- Emotional Costs – While these costs don’t necessarily have a dollar amount attached to them, it’s still something you should consider in some situations. If you need to sell your house fast due to financial troubles, a job change, or any other reason; it could be stressful to turn your home sale over to an agent. You essentially take the ability to sell your house on terms out of the equation. And selling with an agent or FSBO is never guaranteed.
We Buy Houses In Loudon
We are cash homebuyers in Loudon TN that buy homes completely as-is. If you are looking to avoid the stress and cost of selling your home the traditional way, we would love to help! Since we pay in cash, we can buy your house fast without jumping through “hoops.” We provide you a seamless home sale that involves no showings, no open houses, no going back and forth, no repairs, and seriously…..NO STRESS. Just three simple steps. And we do all of this without charging you a dime! Is it really worth paying an agent 6% for something you can do yourself with the click of a button? NO! If you want to get rid of your house for ANY reason, fill out any of our forms, or give us a call today!